Goldsborough Hall offers the opulence you would expect of a former royal residence - take advantage of the reader offer, too
Goldsborough Hall, a hidden gem of a Grade II-listed 17th-century mansion, was home to the Queen’s aunt, Princess Mary in the 1920s. Now lovingly restored it to its former glory, this private and exclusive hotel befits the elegance, indulgence and sheer opulence of a royal residence. Overlooking 12 acres of beautifully landscaped, historic gardens and tranquil parkland, it offers fine dining in a two AA-rosette restaurant.
The winner will enjoy a gourmet stay for two* worth £1,070, with two nights in the sumptuous Royal Suite (right), a full Yorkshire breakfast each morning and a seven-course taster menu on one evening.
Log in or join Boundless today for only £27 a year to enter this competition.
BOUNDLESS READER OFFER
Boundless readers can save 28% on a relaxing stay at Goldsborough Hall, paying £99** per person for one night’s comfortable accommodation in a Deluxe room, with a cream tea on arrival and pre-dinner canapes, followed by the chef’s five-course taster menu and full Yorkshire breakfast the following morning.
The 17 en-suite guest bedrooms and suites span the upper floor of the main house and the adjoining Dower House. Each offers a combination of romantic, historical charm and contemporary style, along with fresh flowers and top-of-the range facilities, including a 50-inch high-definition digital plasma TV, luxury bathrobes and Molton Brown toiletries, to ensure a luxurious stay.
In the award-winning dining room, the emphasis is on locally sourced fresh, seasonal food, making the most of the natural larder provided by the Hall’s traditional kitchen garden.
Goldsborough Hall is perfect for a relaxing stay, surrounded by grounds originally landscaped in the style of Capability Brown in the 1750s with highlights that include 120ft-long herbaceous borders replanted in a Gertrude Jekyll style.
For more details or to book, please call 01423 867321, quoting ‘Boundless’. For further hotel information, please visit goldsboroughhall.com.
*Prize based on two sharing, valid until 30 November 2019 subject to availability.
**Reader offer is based on two people sharing a Deluxe double/twin bedroom, valid until 30 September 2019, subject to availability of allocated rooms. There is a £10pp supplement for Fridays & Saturdays and supplements apply for higher category rooms and suites. Full pre-payment required on booking with a five-day cancellation period.
Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is open to Boundless by CSMA Club members over the age of 18, except employees and their immediate families of Boundless by CSMA Club, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion. Entrants must be resident in the UK (including CI and IoM). Boundless by CSMA Club reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
2. Win a Gourmet stay in Yorkshire
3. Entries for the competition can be made via the Boundless by CSMA Club website https://www.boundless.co.uk/competitions or by sending a postcard with your full name, address, telephone number and Boundless membership number to: Boundless Magazine, Gourmet stay, 21 Station Street, Brighton BN1 4DE.
4. One winner will be drawn independently and at random from all entries received via the competitions section of the website.
5. Entry into the competition can be made via the Boundless by CSMA Club website or via post.
6. Closing date for entries is 11:30pm on 31st May 2019
7. Only one entry to this prize draw is permitted per person. Duplicate entries will not be recognised.
8. The prize draw will be made on 1st June 2019 and the winners will be contacted by 2nd June 2019.
9. The winners will be contacted via email or phone and should confirm their full name, membership number and email address/contact telephone number when contacted. If we do not receive these details by 5th June 2019 then we will chose another winner and you will forfeit your prize.
10. No purchase necessary.
11. Boundless by CSMA Club will not accept responsibility for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the World Wide Web.
12. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another of equivalent value.
13. No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-negotiable, non-extendable and non-transferable. The prize cannot be exchanged, transferred, refunded or re-sold.
14. The winner of this prize draw may be required to take part in a photo shoot. Boundless by CSMA Club reserve the right to use these photos and the names of winners in any publicity or marketing collateral including but not limited to the Boundless by CSMA Club Magazine and social media. If the winner does not agree to this then they will forfeit their prize and another winner will be selected.
15. Details of the winners will be available on request from 30th June 2019 by sending an SAE to Gourmet stay, Boundless, Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE.
16. Your details will only be held for the purpose of conducting the prize draws. Winners’ details may be passed on to sponsoring suppliers/partners only for the purpose of fulfilling prizes.
17. By entering the prize you abide by the Gourmet stay terms and conditions: goldsboroughhall.com
18. Prize is subject to availability, no transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
19. Boundless by CSMA’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The promoter is Boundless by CSMA Club. CSMA Club is a brand of Motoring & Leisure Services Ltd, registered office Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE, registered in England no. 02813598.