…at the Formby Golf Resort & Spa is set near the coast and offers something for everyone so take advantage of the reader offer, too.
Formby Hall Golf Resort & Spa is ideally located in beautiful countryside close to Formby’s National Trust Beach and the spectacular Anthony Gormley statues on Crosby Beach and now you could win a luxury break for two* there. Our winner and a guest will enjoy two nights in a Loft Deluxe bedroom, a glass of Champagne on arrival, full English breakfast each morning, a three-course dinner each evening. Included is an afternoon tea, bike hire and a picnic on one day, a round of golf each on the championship course (with a buggy) and a 55-minute spa treatment each, too. Good luck!
BOUNDLESS READER OFFER
Boundless readers can save over 25% on a luxury break at Formby Hall, paying £129 for a bottle of fizz on arrival, a two-course dinner in the Fairway Grill, overnight accommodation in a Classic room, full English or continental breakfast and access to the Leisure Suite.
The resort, within easy reach of Liverpool and Manchester, is perfect for a rejuvenating break. Its individually designed and beautifully appointed en-suite bedrooms are a perfect sanctuary, while the luxury spa offers a sumptuous oasis of peace and tranquillity excellent facilities include a 20-metre heated indoor pool, Himalayan salt sauna and Rasul mud steam room, and there are highly trained therapists available for massage therapy, facials, body and beauty treatments**.
In the evening, you can look forward to dining in the award-winning Fairway Grill and Bar overlooking the tranquil golf course. Talking of which, golfers will find the challenging 72-par Championship Old Course provides the highest standards, while the 9-hole Woodhey Dunes course is known as one of the best in the UK.
*Prize (based on two sharing a double/twin Loft Deluxe Bedroom) valid Friday, Saturday or Sunday night from 1 April to 31 May and from 1 October to 20 November 2019, subject to availability. **Offer (based on two sharing a double/twin Classic bedroom) valid 1 April 31 August 2019, subject to availability of allocated rooms. Weekend supplements apply.
Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is open to Boundless by CSMA Club members over the age of 18, except employees and their immediate families of Boundless by CSMA Club, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion. Entrants must be resident in the UK (including CI and IoM). Boundless by CSMA Club reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
2. Win a Luxury Break in Lancashire
3. Entries for the competition can be made via the Boundless by CSMA Club website https://www.boundless.co.uk/competitions or by sending a postcard with your full name, address, telephone number and Boundless membership number to: Boundless Magazine, Luxury Break, 21 Station Street, Brighton BN1 4DE.
4. One winner will be drawn independently and at random from all entries received via the competitions section of the website.
5. Entry into the competition can be made via the Boundless by CSMA Club website or via post.
6. Closing date for entries is 11:30pm on 31st March 2019
7. Only one entry to this prize draw is permitted per person. Duplicate entries will not be recognised.
8. The prize draw will be made on 1st April 2019 and the winners will be contacted by 2nd April 2019.
9. The winners will be contacted via email or phone and should confirm their full name, membership number and email address/contact telephone number when contacted. If we do not receive these details by 5th April 2019 then we will chose another winner and you will forfeit your prize.
10. No purchase necessary.
11. Boundless by CSMA Club will not accept responsibility for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the World Wide Web.
12. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another of equivalent value.
13. No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-negotiable, non-extendable and non-transferable. The prize cannot be exchanged, transferred, refunded or re-sold.
14. The winner of this prize draw may be required to take part in a photo shoot. Boundless by CSMA Club reserve the right to use these photos and the names of winners in any publicity or marketing collateral including but not limited to the Boundless by CSMA Club Magazine and social media. If the winner does not agree to this then they will forfeit their prize and another winner will be selected.
15. Details of the winners will be available on request from 30th April 2019 by sending an SAE to Luxury Break, Boundless, Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE.
16. Your details will only be held for the purpose of conducting the prize draws. Winners’ details may be passed on to sponsoring suppliers/partners only for the purpose of fulfilling prizes.
17. By entering the prize you abide by the Luxury Break terms and conditions: www.formbyhallgolfresort.co.uk/
18. Prize is subject to availability, no transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
19. Boundless by CSMA’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The promoter is Boundless by CSMA Club. CSMA Club is a brand of Motoring & Leisure Services Ltd, registered office Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE, registered in England no. 02813598.