…at The Horn of Plenty on the Devon/Cornwall border. And there’s a special offer for every reader, too
The Horn of Plenty is a beautiful, independently owned four-star country house hotel with a renowned restaurant (two AA rosettes), ideally located on the Devon/Cornwall border. This idyllic hotel is offering Boundless readers a chance to escape the humdrum by winning a gourmet luxury break for two*.
The winner and their guest will enjoy two nights’ accommodation in a deluxe room, with a full English breakfast each morning, a three-course dinner on the first evening, and a six-course signature tasting menu on the second evening.
Even if you’re not the lucky winner, all Boundless readers can save more than 20% on a relaxing break at The Horn of Plenty, paying just £189** per couple per night, including breakfast and a gourmet three-course dinner.
This delightful hotel has 16 individually designed en-suite bedrooms, most with balconies overlooking the Tamar Valley or the Devon and Cornwall countryside. The serene peace and deeply comfortable beds will lull you to sleep after a day exploring this stunning part of Devon. Or you can relax in the cosy drawing room with its deep squishy sofas and warm, crackling log fire.
You can look forward to dining in the award-winning restaurant with panoramic views over the stunning Tamar Valley. The renowned restaurant showcases the hotel’s passion for British food with hints of French flair and 90% of produce is sourced from within the south-west using high-quality seasonal ingredients.
The hotel is ideal for an indulgent break and perfect for visiting harbour towns and villages as well as two national parks, five designated Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty and numerous stately homes.
Whether you are looking for a place to explore the countryside, shop for local and artisan gifts or just take a deep breath away from the hustle and bustle, you are sure to find a warm welcome here.
Dog owners may be pleased to know that dogs are welcome in some bedrooms and in the library. They’ll love the five acres of gardens and walks in the Tamar Valley, as well as a luxury ‘doggie dinner’.
For more information or to book, please call 01822 832528, quoting ‘Boundless’. For further details about the hotel, visit thehornofplenty.co.uk.
**Prize (based on two sharing) a deluxe double/twin room, is valid Sunday to Friday for six months from the nomination of the winner, excluding 23 December 2018-1 January 2019, Valentine’s, Easter and bank holidays.**Offer valid for stays Sunday to Friday until 28 February 2019, based on a Comfy room, subject to availability. Upgrade to a Deluxe room for £30 a night. Dogs are welcome in selected rooms for £10 per dog per night. Offer excludes 23 December 2018-1 January 2019 and Valentine’s.
Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is open to Boundless by CSMA Club members over the age of 18, except employees and their immediate families of Boundless by CSMA Club, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion. Entrants must be resident in the UK (including CI and IoM). Boundless by CSMA Club reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
2. Win a Luxury Foodie Break
3. Entries for the competition can be made via the Boundless by CSMA Club website http://www.boundless.co.uk/competitions or by sending a postcard with your full name, address, telephone number and Boundless membership number to: Boundless Magazine, Luxury Foodie Break, 21 Station Street, Brighton BN1 4DE.
4. One winner will be drawn independently and at random from all entries received via the competitions section of the website.
5. Entry into the competition can be made via the Boundless by CSMA Club website or via post.
6. Closing date for entries is 11:30pm on 30th November 2018
7. Only one entry to this prize draw is permitted per person. Duplicate entries will not be recognised.
8. The prize draw will be made on 1st December 2018 and the winners will be contacted by 2nd December 2018.
9. The winners will be contacted via email or phone and should confirm their full name, membership number and email address/contact telephone number when contacted. If we do not receive these details by 5th December 2018 then we will chose another winner and you will forfeit your prize.
10. No purchase necessary.
11. Boundless by CSMA Club will not accept responsibility for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the World Wide Web.
12. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another of equivalent value.
13. No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-negotiable, non-extendable and non-transferable. The prize cannot be exchanged, transferred, refunded or re-sold.
14. The winner of this prize draw may be required to take part in a photo shoot. Boundless by CSMA Club reserve the right to use these photos and the names of winners in any publicity or marketing collateral including but not limited to the Boundless by CSMA Club Magazine and social media. If the winner does not agree to this then they will forfeit their prize and another winner will be selected.
15. Details of the winners will be available on request from 30th December 2018 by sending an SAE to Luxury Foodie Break, Boundless, Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE.
16. Your details will only be held for the purpose of conducting the prize draws. Winners’ details may be passed on to sponsoring suppliers/partners only for the purpose of fulfilling prizes.
17. By entering the prize you abide by the Luxury Foodie Break terms and conditions: www.thehornofplenty.co.uk
18. Prize is subject to availability, no transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
19. Boundless by CSMA’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The promoter is Boundless by CSMA Club. CSMA Club is a brand of Motoring & Leisure Services Ltd, registered office Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE, registered in England no. 02813598.