Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to Boundless by CSMA members over the age of 18, except employees of Boundless by CSMA and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion. Entrants must be resident in the UK (including CI and IoM). Boundless by CSMA reserve the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- If you register online for the first time and log in, then you will be entered into a prize draw to win a £50 voucher prize for first prize, a £30 voucher for second prize, or two runner-up prizes of £10 voucher each. These are vouchers for a one4all shopping card.
- To enter the competition, you need to register online at boundless.co.uk/memberlogin then log into the website
- One winner will be drawn independently and at random from all members who have registered online between 23 November and 23 December.
- Closing date for entries is 11.30pm on 23 December.
- Only one entry to this prize draw is permitted per person and, if there are multiple prizes, you can only win once. Duplicate entries will not be recognised.
- The prize draw will be made on 4 January and the winners will be contacted by email or phone the day after the prize draw is made.
- By entering the competition, you agree to Boundless by CSMA using your first name in future marketing collateral including, but not limited to, Boundless by CSMA’s magazine, emails, website and social media.
- Details of the winners will be available on request from firstname.lastname@example.org two months after the competition closes or by sending an SAE to Member Services, Boundless Challenge Competition, Boundless, Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton BN1 4DE.
- Your details will be held for the purpose of conducting the prize draws and further marketing communications. Winners’ details may be passed on to sponsoring suppliers/partners only for the purpose of fulfilling prizes. To find out more about how we use your data, visit boundless.co.uk/pages/security-and-privacy-notice.
- By entering the competition for winner and runner-up prizes, you abide by the one4all terms and conditions: gvsprepaid.com/one4alluk-tcs.html
- Runner-up prizes are subject to availability.
- Boundless by CSMA’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The promoter is Boundless by CSMA. CSMA is a brand of Motoring & Leisure Services Ltd, registered office: Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton BN1 4DE, registered in England no. 02813598.