As a Boundless member, you’re eligible to many great health discounts, with private health insurance being one of the most important to protect you if you suffer unforeseen illnesses. When you join us at AXA PPP healthcare you'll receive a special introductory offer when you purchase our Personal Health plan*, cover you for the treatment of new medical conditions that arise after you join.
Your offer includes:
- 2 months free healthcare cover
- 50% off an annual PureGym membership
- £100 M&S gift card
** T&Cs apply
Become a member!
Not yet a Boundless member, but want to take advantage of AXA PPP healthcare insurance?
AXA PPP healthcare extra benefits
Join us at AXA PPP healthcare today and in addition to the special offers you could benefit from:
- Avoiding NHS waiting lists
- Our Fast Track Appointments service: when your GP advises you need to see a specialist, you’ll get help in finding one, at the right time and place for you. (when you include an Out-Patient option with your cover).
- Treatment from a consultant, never a junior doctor or trainee
- Access the latest licensed chemotherapy drugs on specialist referral depending on your plan and medical history. Please note out-patient drugs are not included.
- Second Opinion Service: when you need reassurance about a diagnosis or treatment plan (when you include an Out-Patient option with your cover).
- Access to a 24/7 telephone information helpline where you’ll have access to medical professionals who are ready to offer information and support, whether you want to talk about a specific health worry, medication and treatment or simply need a little guidance and reassurance.
- Access to a network of private hospitals, many offering free hospital parking and unrestricted visiting hours
- AXA ActivePlus: as a member of AXA PPP healthcare, you'll receive exclusive member discounts via our online health and wellbeing website where you can purchase innovative and affordable fitness and lifestyle products
At AXA PPP healthcare, we have been looking after our members for more than 75 years. Our award winning Personal Health plan offers prompt access to diagnosis and eligible treatment, plus access to 24/7 support from our in-house healthcare professionals to give you reassurance and support when you need it.
We're here to help you keep healthy. Join us at AXA PPP healthcare today and as well as your 2 months free healthcare cover you'll qualify for 50% off an annual PureGym membership* + a £100 M&S gift card**
*The two months cover free offer is for new customers who purchase a Personal Health plan only. If paying annually, you will only be charged for 10 months of cover. If you pay monthly, the last two months of cover will be free. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, apart from our 5% discount for paying annually. Offer may be withdrawn at any time.
**Offer available on purchase of a Personal Health plan only (excludes child only plans). Offers limited to customers who are not, and have not in the last three months, been a member of any individual or corporate plan, policy or trust scheme underwritten or administered by AXA PPP healthcare Limited or AXA PPP healthcare
The ActivePlus service is not regulated by either the Financial Conduct Authority or the Prudential Regulation Authority.
This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, apart from our 5% discount for paying annually. Offer may be withdrawn at any time.
Please click below for full terms and conditions.Download
Boundless by CSMA is a trading name of Motoring & Leisure Services Limited, a subsidiary of the Civil Service Motoring Association Limited, registered office Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton BN1 4DE, registered in England no: 02813598. Motoring & Leisure Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Motoring and Leisure Services Limited are introducing AXA PPP healthcare to provide private health insurance.
Personal Health and AXA Dental Insurance are underwritten by AXA PPP healthcare Limited. AXA PPP healthcare Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. AXA PPP healthcare Limited. Registered Office: 5 Old Broad Street, London, EC2N 1AD, United Kingdom. Registered in England and Wales No. 3148119.
Lines are open 9am to 8pm weekdays. We may record and/or monitor calls for quality assurance, training and as a record of the conversation.