As a Boundless member, you’re eligible to many great health discounts, with private health insurance we feel being one of the most important to protect you if you suffer unforeseen illnesses. When you join AXA PPP healthcare you receive a special introductory offer when you purchase a Personal Health plan*, designed to cover you for new medical conditions that arise after you join.
Your medical insurance special offers
- 2 months free healthcare cover
- 50% off an annual Pure Gym membership
- A FREE Nuffield Health Assessment!
* T&Cs apply
Become a member!
Not yet a Boundless member, but want to take advantage of AXA PPP healthcare insurance?
AXA PPP healthcare extra benefits
Join us at AXA PPP healthcare today and in addition to the special offers you could benefit from:
- Avoiding NHS waiting lists
- Fast Track Appointments service: when your GP advises you need to see a specialist, you’ll get help in finding one, at the right time and place for you.
- Treatment from a consultant, never a junior doctor or trainee
- Access the latest licensed chemotherapy drugs on specialist referral
- Second Opinion Service: when you need reassurance about a diagnosis or treatment plan (when you include an out-patient option with your cover).
- Access to a 24/7 telephone information helpline where you’ll have access to medical professionals who are ready to offer information and support, whether you want to talk about a specific health worry, medication and treatment or simply need a little guidance and reassurance.
- Access to a network of private hospitals, many offering free hospital parking and unrestricted visiting hours
- ActivePlus: our online health and wellbeing website where you can purchase innovative and affordable fitness and lifestyle products, as well as gain invaluable health information.
- Our best-ever no claims discount!
At AXA PPP healthcare, we have been looking after our members for more than 75 years. Our award winning Personal Health plan offers prompt access to diagnosis and eligible treatment, plus access to 24/7 support from their in-house healthcare professionals to give you reassurance and support when you need it.
We'll help keep you healthy. Join us at AXA PPP healthcare today and as well as your 2 months free healthcare cover you'll qualify for 50% off an annual PureGym membership + a FREE Nuffield Health Assessment.
*Terms and conditions apply. The free two months AXA discount on Private Medical Insurance, a free Health Assessment and 50% discount on a 12 month PureGym membership is for customers of Motoring & Leisure Services Limited (trading as Boundless) only.
^Lines are open 9am to 8pm weekdays. We may record and/or monitor calls for quality assurance, training and as a record of the conversation.
In relation to the free two months discount on Private Medical Insurance, if you pay annually, you will only be charged for 10 months of cover. If you pay monthly, the last 2 months of cover will be free.
A voucher code will be provided for one free lifestyle health assessment per plan at one of 42 Nuffield Health Facilities across the UK. Should subsequent tests or treatments be required as a result of your lifestyle health assessment, cover will be subject to the usual eligibility criteria of your plan.
This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, apart from our 5% discount for paying annually. Offer may be withdrawn at any time.
Please click below for full terms and conditions.Download
Boundless by CSMA is a trading name of Motoring & Leisure Services Limited, a subsidiary of the Civil Service Motoring Association Limited, registered office Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton BN1 4DE, registered in England no: 02813598. Motoring & Leisure Services limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Motoring and Leisure Services Limited are introducing AXA PPP healthcare to provide affordable private health insurance.
Personal Health and Dental Insurance are underwritten by AXA PPP healthcare limited. AXA PPP healthcare limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England number 3148119. Registered office: AXA PPP healthcare, 5 Old Broad Street, London EC2N 1AD
We may record and/or monitor calls for quality assurance, training and as a record of the conversation.