A private health insurance plan can give you speedy access to diagnosis and eligible treatment - giving you peace of mind when you need it most. You’ll also get a choice of healthcare professional and, if you need to stay in hospital for treatment, you can expect to have your own private room with an en-suite bathroom, your own TV and wi-fi.
Boundless are pleased to introduce AXA PPP healthcare to provide private health insurance plans to its members - PLUS get two months cover FREE when you take out a health insurance plan through Boundless! *
Join us at AXA PPP healthcare and benefit from:
- Two months cover FREE when you take out our Personal Health plan!*
- Enjoy 50% off PureGym membership when you join us**
- Speedy access to diagnosis and eligible treatment.
- A choice of over 250 UK private hospitals and over 24,000 specialists and other practitioners.
- Fast Track Appointments service - we can find a specialist and book an appointment at a time and place that suits you, so all you need to do is turn up.
- Extensive heart and cancer cover and care¹, including access to the latest licensed cancer drugs that are not routinely available on the NHS.
- Telephone support from Dedicated Heart and Cancer Nurses.
- Health at Hand – 24/7 telephone service for help and information on a specific health worry, medication or simply for a little guidance and reassurance anytime, day or night.
- Enhanced family and children’s cover.
We're part of one of the world’s largest insurance families, the AXA Group - we have more than 75 years of experience providing private healthcare cover to over 2 million members. In 2016 we won the Best Direct Healthcare Provider in the Your Money awards for the fifth year running.
- Purchase your Personal Health insurance plan either online or over the phone.
- If you develop a new medical condition, your GP may advise that you need to see a specialist. Let them know that you would like to go private and request an open referral. This means that they will refer you to a type of private specialist (e.g. orthopaedic) rather than giving you a named referral.
- Call us as soon as you can and our Fast Track Appointments team can assist in finding a specialist at a time and place that works for you.
- Once you’ve seen the specialist and had your treatment, we'll look after the bill – provided the treatment is eligible and covered on your plan. Meaning you can recover in comfort without worrying about the paperwork.
Lines are open 9am to 8pm weekdays. AXA PPP healthcare may record and/or monitor calls for quality assurance, training and as a record of the conversation.
* The two months cover free offer is for new customers only. If paying annually, you will only be charged for 10 months of cover. If you pay monthly, the last two months of cover will be free. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, apart from our 5% discount for paying annually. Offer may be withdrawn at any time.
** For full terms and conditions please visit: www.axappphealthcare.co.uk/puregymterms
Boundless is a trading name of Motoring & Leisure Services Limited, a subsidiary of the Civil Service Motoring Association Limited. Motoring and Leisure Limited are introducing AXA PPP healthcare to provide affordable private health insurance. Motoring and Leisure Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of AXA PPP healthcare limited.
Personal Health and Dental Insurance are underwritten by AXA PPP healthcare limited. AXA PPP healthcare limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England number 3148119. Registered office: AXA PPP healthcare, 5 Old Broad Street, London EC2N 1AD.