- Exclusive 8% discount on LV= general public prices
- 10% discount if you have LV= car or home insurance
When more than one discount is relevant, each is applied individually.
Whether you venture out by motorbike, scooter or moped, LV= motorbike insurance offers great benefits and features:
- Up to 180 days European cover included
- Helmet and leathers cover included
- Uninsured driver promise - no loss of no claim discount and no excess to pay as long as you have the other driver's details.
- Repairs guaranteed for five years when you use their recommended repairer
- Insure up to six motorbikes on a single policy
- A new-for-old bike replacement if your motorbike is stolen or written off and it's less than 6 months old
- £500 road rage cover if you have an accident and are assaulted by another road user
Choose from the following extras to enhance your motorbike insurance – meaning you only pay for what you need:
Breakdown cover from £40
With three levels of cover to choose from, add breakdown cover from LV= Britannia Rescue to keep you on the move.
Personal Accident benefit
Receive a lump sum payout of £10,000 if you, your spouse/partner or named rider on your policy suffer a serious injury while travelling on, or getting onto or off your motorbike.
Can I protect my no claim discount?A
You can choose to protect your no claim discount as long as you have four years no claim discount.
How can I lower my motorbike insurance premium?A
You can lower your motorbike premium simply by increasing your level of voluntary excess. This’ll mean that if you need to make a claim, you may need to pay a higher level of excess, so consider if you could afford to pay the higher amount. Just ask about tailoring your level of excess when you call for a quote.
Lines are open: Mon-Fri: 8am-8pm, Sat: 9am-5pm, Sun: 10am-4pm and Bank Holidays: 9am-5pm (for Text Phone dial 18001).Calls will be recorded.LV= and Liverpool Victoria are registered trademarks of Liverpool Victoria Friendly Society Limited and LV= and LV= Liverpool Victoria are trading styles of the Liverpool Victoria group of companies. Liverpool Victoria Insurance Company Limited, registered in England and Wales number 3232514 is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, register number 202965.