Motorbikes are fun to ride, and provide a quick and economical way to commute, but they are also vulnerable to wear and tear from the road and being in accidents. Good insurance with comprehensive cover tailored to your needs is important so you’re covered for any eventuality.
Boundless members get an exclusive 8% off Liverpool Victoria LV= policies with our great motorcycle insurance discounts. With European cover included, alongside cover for your equipment and clothing, you’ll have peace of mind as you next venture out on the road. You can even insure up to 6 motorbikes on a single policy, for those of you who like a bit more variety in your garage!
- Exclusive 8% discount on LV= motorbike insurance general public prices
- 10% discount if you have LV= car or home insurance
(When more than one discount is relevant, each is applied individually)
By joining Boundless, you’ll get full access to a wide range of great motoring offers, including these available Motorcycle insurance discounts with Liverpool Victoria.
Join Boundless, or if you're already a member log in above to get this exclusive saving!
Whether you venture out by motorbike, scooter or moped, LV= motorbike insurance offers great benefits and features:
- Up to 180 days European cover included
- Helmet and leathers cover included
- Uninsured driver promise - no loss of no claim discount and no excess to pay as long as you have the details of the other vehicle and driver or rider
- Lifetime guarantee on repairs (when using their recommended repairer service, for as long as you own the vehicle. Labour only, excludes parts)
- Insure up to six motorbikes on a single policy
- A new-for-old bike replacement - If your motorbike is stolen or written off, it's less than 6 months old and you’re the first owner, we'll replace it with a brand new one of the same, or similar, make and model
- £500 road rage cover if you have an accident and are assaulted by another road user
Call 0800 085 0299 for a quote or click here to find out more
Choose from the following extras to enhance your motorbike insurance – meaning you only pay for what you need:
Breakdown cover from £40
With three levels of cover to choose from, add breakdown cover from LV= Britannia Rescue to keep you on the move.
Personal accident benefit
Receive a lump sum payout of £10,000 if you, your spouse/partner or named rider on your policy suffer a serious injury while travelling on, or getting onto or off your motorbike.
Can I protect my no claim discount?A
You can choose to protect your no claim discount as long as you have four or more years no claim discount.
How can I lower my motorbike insurance premium?A
You can lower your motorbike premium simply by increasing your level of voluntary excess. This’ll mean that if you need to make a claim, you may need to pay a higher level of excess, so consider if you could afford to pay the higher amount. Just ask about tailoring your level of excess when you call for a quote.
Lines open: Mon-Fri 8am-8pm, Sat and Bank Holidays 9am-5pm and Sun 10am-4pm. For Text Phone: first dial 18001. Calls will be recorded.
Boundless by CSMA acts as an introducer to Liverpool Victoria Insurance Company Limited for General Insurance.
LV= and Liverpool Victoria are registered trademarks of Liverpool Victoria Financial Services Limited and LV= and LV= Liverpool Victoria are trading styles of the Liverpool Victoria group of companies. Liverpool Victoria Insurance Company Limited, registered in England and Wales number 3232514 is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, register number 202965. Registered address: 57 Ladymead, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 1DB. Tel: 0330 123 9970.