Boundless members can save on a range of food, homeware and TU clothing at Sainsbury’s supermarkets. Sainsbury’s are committed to helping their customers eat well for less, meaning they work to source their produce responsibly and help support British farmers. Plus, they’re the largest providers of Fairtrade products in the UK. Members can save on a Sainsbury’s Everyday Shopping Card or a Sainsbury’s eGift through our partner.
The Sainsbury’s Everyday Shopping Card can be used in over 1300 stores nationwide as part or full payment for products. How it works: Members can buy the card at a discount through partner online, then, in addition, the amount you load onto the card also has a percentage discount, so the value of your card will be greater than the amount you paid. Even better, you can reload the card as often as you like.
The Sainsburys eGift can be purchased online with our partner. This eGift is as a brilliant way to cut down your costs or alternatively a great gift to a friend or loved one. Boundless members receive a discount on the price of the gift card, this card can be used as a part of full payment in over 1300 nationwide.
How to access your Boundless Shopping Discount Hub
Click ‘Go to hub’ to access your Boundless Shopping Discounts hub.
Buy a gift card or e-voucher from the retailer of your choice at a reduced price.
Your discount gift card or e-voucher is then sent to you by post or direct to your email inbox
Sainsbury’s has their own wide range of free from products for those with specific dietary requirements, including gluten free, wheat free, milk free, egg free, nut free, and soya free. There are a range of products such as gluten free pasta and dairy free cheese. Sainsbury’s ensures all their produce is made to rigorous standards, using the best ingredients with clear labels – to help you get the right products that suit you.
Discover Sainsbury’s online recipe scrapbook full of creative ideas and recipes. There is a selection of baking favourites, in season spring-fresh recipes, and healthier options for the kids plus much more.
- The exclusive discounts offered by our partner cannot be applied to existing cards that have been purchased elsewhere.
- Personal credit cards cannot be used to purchase this product.
- The following delivery charges apply for physical cards:
|Discount Card Value||Delivery Method||Delivery Charges|
|£1 - £100||Royal Mail First Class||No Charge|
|£101 - £250||Tracked Delivery - not insured||£3.69|
|£250 +||Mandatory Signature - insured||£8.16|
- Digital fulfilment fees are free.
- Order will appear on your bank statement as www.benefits4me.co.uk.
- Please allow up to two working days for e-voucher orders to be processed.
- Please allow up to five working days from placing your gift-card order for standard first-class delivery.
- The choice of cards available is subject to change without notice.
- These products can only be purchased online.
- Expiration dates of discount shopping cards vary – please refer to the relevant gift card/voucher terms and conditions.
- If your card has not arrived, please visit the ‘Contact Us’ page on our partner site and fill in and submit your form or contact customer services directly on 0330 123 3465