Insuring with Leisuredays gives you 5 Star, great value insurance for your static caravan, lodge or chalet, along with award winning service.
Static caravan insurance with more cover, more value for money and more service:
- Cover for accidental damage, fire, theft, storm and flood
- New for old option, in the event of a total loss, we’ll replace your holiday caravan and contents with new
- £10,000 cover for debris removal and re-siting
- Emergency accommodation costs up to £75 a day for 15 days
- £500 cover for replacement locks and keys
- 14 day money back guarantee (subject to no claims)
- Cover for extras such as patios, steps and sheds
- Highly rated for service and value on ReviewCentre.com
- Award winning customer service
- 24 hour UK based claims helpline
- 9/10 average rating for customers surveyed after making a claim
Why do I need specialist insurance?
Static caravans are much more vulnerable to storm or flood damage than a bricks and mortar building, and as they are often left unattended for long periods of time they can be a target for break-ins if not properly protected. However, even the most careful owners are unlucky sometimes, and it's for these circumstances that specialist static caravan insurance comes in to its own, as it covers you for claims such as storm damage, flood, fire and break-ins.
Claimants surveyed rate Leisuredays’ overall claims service 9/10 on average.
*9.1/10 rating (rounded to nearest whole number) based on 53 claimants (static caravans, holiday homes and park homes) surveyed between June 2017 and February 2018.
Did you know? Leisuredays is a trading name of Caravan Guard, who can provide cover for motorhomes, touring caravans, campervans, trailer tents and folding campers!
All benefits are subject to terms and conditions, cover level and underwriting criteria. Minimum premiums apply. Cover is only available to UK residents (includes Northern Ireland). Static caravan insurance is branded as Leisuredays, a trading name of Caravan Guard Limited. Caravan Guard Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.