Save money with discounted LV= Home Insurance from Boundless. Our homes are our castles and it’s important we protect them. That’s why we’ve teamed up with LV= to offer a range of home, building and contents insurance offers and discounts for Boundless Members.
- Boundless members get an exclusive saving over LV= public prices.
- Save even more - a further 5% discount if you have LV= car insurance.
Where more than one discount is relevant, each is applied individually.
Join Boundless for £27 a year to start saving on your LV= home insurance.
LV= home insurance has been given a 5 Star Rating by Defaqto for being one of the most comprehensive insurance products on the market. Choose between their Home insurance and their Home Plus cover:
- £1 million cover if you need to rebuild your home
- Insure up to £100,000 worth of belongings under your contents cover
- £50,000 cover just in case you need somewhere else to stay under your buildings cover
- Up to £1,500 cover for plants in the garden
- Up to £1,000 cover for digital downloads to replace your online music, movie and book collection
- Unlimited cover if you need to rebuild your home
- Up to £150,000 worth of belongings under your contents cover
- Up to £100,000 cover just in case you need somewhere else to stay under your buildings cover
- Up to £10,000 cover for plants in the garden
- Up to £10,000 cover for digital downloads to replace your online music, movie and book collection
- Full accidental damage cover for buildings and/or contents for accidents such as broken ornaments and damage caused by domestic pets
- Personal belongings cover away from home
- Bicycles cover away from home
Both levels of cover also offer:
- Accidental damage cover for your TV, DVD players, games consoles, tablets and laptops
- New locks and keys if your keys are lost or stolen
- Repairs by LV= approved suppliers are guaranteed for 12 months
- Access to a 24 hour emergency helpline
Please login to get a quote
Call 0800 756 8249 for a quote or click here to get a quote online
Choose from a great range of optional extras to enhance your discounted home insurance – meaning you only pay for what you need:
Home Emergency Cover
In the event of a home emergency, LV= Home Insurance covers you for up to £500 for each problem. This includes such problems as your boiler breaking down, issues with plumbing or even a pest infestation; available 24/7 to help you get back to normality.
Home Legal Expenses Cover
If matters turn legal, it’s good to know you’re covered for up to £100,000 in legal expenses to help with costs towards home-owner disputes and compensation claims.
Full Accidental Damage Cover
Full accidental damage cover for your buildings and/or contents for accidents such as broken ornaments and damage caused by domestic pets. This extended cover is included as standard with their Home Plus policy.
Personal Belongings Cover when away from home
Add extra cover for personal items such as jewellery, watches and golf clubs while you’re out and about in the UK and Europe, with 60 days worldwide cover too. This extended cover is included as standard with their Home Plus policy.
Bicycle Cover when away from home
Protect your bicycle against theft or damage while away from home in the UK or Europe (plus up to 60 days worldwide cover). This extended cover is included as standard with their Home Plus policy.
Home insurance policy documentDownload
Home Plus insurance policy documentDownload
Home insurance product information documentDownload
Home Plus insurance product information documentDownload
Home legal expenses leafletDownload
How we use your personal informationDownload
What does accidental damage cover?A
Accidental damage is any damage caused by an unintentional accident. For example, tripping over and breaking something or dropping and damaging an item of value. You can choose to enhance your level of accidental damage cover for both buildings and contents. This extended cover is included as standard with their Home Plus policy.
What does my policy excess mean and what are my excesses?A
An excess is the amount you must pay as the first part of any claim. Your excess may vary depending on the nature of your claim (for example an escape of water claim may have a different excess to an accidental damage claim). Policy excesses are listed on the home insurance schedule.
How much should I insure my contents for?A
To work out the total amount of contents insurance you’ll need, you should add together the value of all your contents including valuables, bicycles and personal possessions. The amount should also reflect how much it would cost to replace all of your items as new. Make sure that the amount you cover is correct so if you need to claim, you’ll be able to replace these items. You can insure up to £150,000 worth of belongings under the contents cover of a Home Plus policy.
Can I take out a policy for just buildings or contents insurance?A
Yes, you can take out a policy for just buildings or contents insurance.
What is buildings insurance?A
Buildings insurance covers loss or damage to the structure of your home including any outbuildings, like garages. This means things like your roof, walls, windows and doors are covered.
What is home legal expenses and what does it cover?A
Home legal expenses insurance is part of the range of home insurance optional extras and is available to you if you take out buildings and/or contents insurance. Home legal expenses Insurance helps with costs for legal claims and disputes (up to £100,000) to help you and any family members permanently living with you with compensation claims, employment disputes and your legal rights as a home-owner.
Lines are open: Mon-Fri: 8am-8pm, Sat: 9am-5pm, Sun: 10am-4pm and Bank Holidays: 9am-5pm (for Text Phone dial 18001).Calls will be recorded.
LV= and Liverpool Victoria are registered trademarks of Liverpool Victoria Friendly Society Limited and LV= and LV= Liverpool Victoria are trading styles of the Liverpool Victoria group of companies. Liverpool Victoria Insurance Company Limited, registered in England and Wales number 3232514 is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, register number 202965. Registered address: County Gates, Bournemouth BH1 2NF.