From top-notch locations throughout the UK to wide-ranging accommodation options, there’s a Haven holiday to suit every family
If you haven’t considered a holiday park for a great family seaside escape, here’s why you should…
1. Locations with a splash
From Cornwall’s Riviere Sands to East Lothian’s Seton Sands, there are Haven coastal parks almost the length and breadth of the country. Plenty of them offer direct access onto sandy seashores, but that’s not all. You could stay in the middle of a beautiful coastal nature reserve, enjoy clifftop views or holiday among seawater creeks – there are as many different seaside holidays as there are Haven holiday parks dotted around the coast. That’s 37, in case you’re wondering.
2. There’s accommodation to suit everyone
Whether you’re after a glamping holiday, a pitch for your own tent or tourer, or a holiday home, there’s an option to suit you. Holiday homes range from budget-friendly standard caravans to luxury lodges with decking, and there are dog-friendly and accessible options so that every family member can come along.
3. No-one will have time to get bored
You'll never hear those dreaded words, ‘I’m bored!’ Pools, playgrounds and beaches are just the basics when you stay at a Haven park. Add in the massive range of activities, sports facilities and free evening entertainment for every age range and you start to realise why families of all generations just keep coming back for more. Make the most of free activities like mini-fencing and seaside games or pay a little extra and get your pulse racing on our zip wires or aerial adventure courses. From tots to teens, dads to grannies, the hardest thing about our holidays is choosing what to do first. Those two words above won’t get a look-in.
4. There’s no need to pack the kitchen sink
With takeaways and restaurants plus a mini market on hand, mealtimes are catered for – when you want them to be. So you won’t have to bring those 20 ice packs after all.
5. Get away from your screens
With free and activities, Nature Rockz sessions to help kids fall back in love with the great outdoors, plus daytime and evening entertainment, you just might manage a screen-free break. What’s not to love?
What’s new for 2019?
Haven is building spectacular developments, wow-moment facilities, and the kind of activities that create memories to last a lifetime. Here are just five new ones for 2019…
- North Wales’ big park, Hafen y Môr, is going to be packed with even more fun with the addition of two new developments – the Dragon Lakes Adventure Village and Oodles amusement centre. There are four new eateries, too – a bar and grill, Cakery, Pizza Deck and pub.
- Seashore in Norfolk is gaining a brand-new water park with flumes and slides, new play areas and two new eateries – a Cakery and bar and grill.
- Haggerston Castle in Northumberland will offer a state-of-the-art garden atrium, new restaurants and a multi-level soft play area.
- The kids will be happy with the new Adventure Village, with activities including a zip line and simulated base jump, plus a Play Village for under-eights at Scotland’s Craig Tara.
- Back in Norfolk, Hopton will offer a new Marine Bar and Marine Stage venues as well as fish and chips and pizza establishments, a new deck lounge, soft play area and Oodles amusements centre.
Remember, with Boundless you can save even more on top of Haven's published prices – with a further saving of 5 per cent in school and bank holidays or an extra 10 per cent on all other dates.
So get ready for a seaside holiday your whole family will enjoy and book your 2019 Haven break or call 0333 202 5247.