- Perfect for watersports fans
- 90-minute high-speed ride on a RIB (rigid inflatable boat)
- Children aged from eight can join in when accompanied by an adult
- £83.33 for two people
Ever wanted to speed across the open water on a high-speed adventure like James Bond? Well, you and a friend can do just that in this Extreme Solent RIB Adventure.
You’ll both be welcomed aboard a powerful RIB (rigid inflatable boat), featuring a 600hp engine and sensational handling capabilities, for a thrilling 90-minute high-speed ride off the coast of Southampton.
Be sure to hold on tight – your instructor won’t hold back as you navigate the RIB over the waves in a series of exciting twists and turns to show you what these powerboats can do. You might even experience an exhilarating 180-degree turn but – whichever high-speed tricks you’re treated to – you’re sure to enjoy a ride to remember.
- Safety briefing and safety equipment demonstration
- 90-minute high-speed cruise on a RIB (rigid inflatable boat)
If you are already a member and wish to purchase these tickets by phone, please call our friendly team on 0800 247 1163
What happens on the day?A
Arriving at the marina, you’ll be welcomed by a member of the team and will meet your instructor. You’ll receive the necessary safety briefing and demonstration of all the equipment, before you both board the RIB.
Who is the experience suitable for?A
• Minimum age: 8 (each under-18 must be accompanied by a paying adult)
• There are no formal height restrictions but, in order to reach the floor whilst seated on the ‘jockey seat’, participants should have an inside leg measurement of 24 inches
• Maximum weight: 18 stone
• In order to participate in this experience, you must be physically fit. This experience is not suitable for pregnant women or people with bad backs or necks. Any medical conditions or required medication should be notified to the operator at the time of booking
• Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
When can I do this?A
This experience is available on selected weekdays and weekends from March to October.We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to change.
Where can I do this?A
This experience is based in Southampton.
How long should I allow for this experience?A
Please allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience.
Can I bring spectators?A
Spectators are welcome but they may not be able to see all the action as views may be limited depending on the location. For further information please ask at the time of booking. Kindly note: children who are spectating with families must be supervised by an adult at all times.
How does this work?A
All you have to do is pay for the experience and we’ll send a voucher through the post, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Is there any additional information?A
Unfortunately this experience is not suitable for those with disabilities.
Late Arrivals: You will not be able to join the group after your designated start time and your voucher will become void.
Toilets are located at the marina wharf. There are no onboard facilities.
There is a café and a Tesco Express on the marina, and 20+ pubs, restaurants and cafés at the adjacent Ocean Village.
Car park: there is a pay and display car park at the marina – please bring change.
Seadogz customers will receive 10 per cent off non-promotional food on the day that they are booked to take their experience, at the Pitcher and Piano restaurant in Ocean Village, Southampton. Call the supplier for further information.
Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate.
What about insurance?A
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.