- A new experience for watersports fans
- Thirty-minute flyboarding session
- Soar to over 30ft in the air
- Wetsuit and all safety equipment provided
- Available at three locations
- £85.50 per person
These flyboarding experiences give you 30 minutes with this futuristic device at a choice of locations – an exciting and fun-packed experience that will appeal to anyone into watersports or gadgets (or both).
- Welcome, introduction and full safety briefing
- 30-minute flyboarding session
- All equipment provided
- Please allow two hours onsite for this experience
If you are already a member and wish to purchase these tickets by phone, please call our friendly team on 0800 247 1163
Who is the experience suitable for?A
• Minimum age: 16
• Parental consent is required for under-18s
• Maximum weight: 25 stone (165kg)*
• Shoe size: 6 – 14*
• You must not wear spectacles, be pregnant, afraid of water, or under the influence of drugs or alcohol
• A good general level of fitness is needed for this high-adrenaline sport, and you will be required to sign a disclaimer on the day
* Devon location – Max weight: 20 stone; shoe size: 6 – 12
Where can I do this?A
• Tattershall Lake, Lincolnshire
• Frodsham, Cheshire
• Chepstow, Gloucestershire
How does this work?A
All you have to do is pay for the experience and we’ll send a voucher through the post, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Can I bring spectators?A
Spectators are welcome to come along and watch the action.
What about insurance?A
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.