- Year-round indoor archery lessons in Central London
- Highly qualified Archery GB trained coaches
- Members' discounted price of £26.10 per person
If you reckon you’ve got nerves of steel and a steady hand, put yourself to the test on one of our London-based archery experiences. With clubs located at Bermondsey and London Bridge, Archery GB provides fully qualified and registered coaches, so you’ll definitely go away with some new skills.
All the equipment and coaching is included in the specially discounted price, with gear suitable for kids as young as 11 always in stock, and you’ll be in groups of up to 12 people.
Archery lessons start with an introduction to the kit and the safety rules. The centres use modern recurve bows, like those used at the Olympic Games. During your lesson you'll get to know just how a bow and arrow work together, and you may be introduced to some technical archery terms, too.
At the end of the lesson there’ll be a friendly contest to see who’s able to hit the bull’s eye and claim the prize for being the best archer on the day.
Lessons last for around an hour and a half and are a good introduction to the sport. All coaches at these professional indoor archery venues in London are highly experienced, and the head coaches are fully qualified and registered with Archery GB.
Who is the experience suitable for?A
• Minimum age is 11 years old
• All under-16s must be accompanied by a participating parent
• You should wear comfortable clothing with long sleeves
• A strict no-alcohol policy applies onsite
When can I do this?A
• Archery classes run on selected weekends and occasional weeknight evenings
• Times can vary but a Saturday afternoon session runs two or three times a month
Where can I do this?A
• The club meets in a community centre near London Bridge station and also at a centre in Bermondsey – one stop from London Bridge and only two minutes from the tube station
• Venue will be confirmed when booking
Can I bring spectators?A
Unfortunately this experience isn't suitable for spectators
How does this work?A
All you have to do is pay for the experience and we’ll send a voucher through the post, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
What about insurance?A
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence