- All-year-round indoor archery lessons near London Bridge
- Highly qualified Archery GB trained coaches
- £26.10 per person
Lessons take place at either of two venues used by this archery club in the vicinity of Bermondsey and London Bridge.
All equipment and coaching is included, with gear suitable for those as young as 11 always in stock. Archery lessons start with an introduction to the kit used and safety rules. The centre uses modern recurve bows, as used at the Olympics. During your lesson you'll get to know just how a bow and arrow work together and you may be introduced to some technical archery terms so you'll be able to tell what the fletching on an arrow is. By the end of the session you'll be shooting well enough to take part in a fun competition to find out who is the best archer on the day.
Archery London lessons last for around an hour and a half in total and are a great way to discover this sport. All coaches at this professional indoor archery club in London are highly experienced and the head coaches are fully qualified and registered with Archery GB.
- Lessons last for an hour and a half
- Tuition with experienced archers
- All shooting equipment provided
- Everyone should reach a standard where they can enjoy a fun archery competition at the end of the session
- You may be part of a group of up to 12 others
Who is the experience suitable for?A
• Minimum age: 11 years old
• All under-16s must be accompanied by a participating parent (or for kids-only sessions check out our Junior Archery)
• You should wear comfortable clothing with long sleeves
• A strict no-alcohol policy applies onsite
When can I do this?A
• Archery classes run on selected weekends and occasional weeknight evenings
• Times can vary but a Saturday afternoon session runs two or three times a month
Where can I do this?A
• The club meets in a community centre near London Bridge station and also at a centre in Bermondsey – one stop from London Bridge and only two minutes from the tube station
• Venue will be confirmed when booking
Can I bring spectators?A
Unfortunately this experience isn't suitable for spectators.
How does this work?A
All you have to do is pay for the experience and we’ll send a voucher through the post, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
What about insurance?A
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.