- Improve your potting on this snooker skills day
- 1:1 tuition from a World Snooker Grade A coach
- Learn the history and equipment used in the game
- Lunch and certificate presentation included
- £99 per person
Play like a pro with our Snooker Coaching in Sheffield! Getting a pro to coach you in snooker will really bring your play up a notch, with a fully qualified instructor guiding you one-to-one through this classic game. The session is a full seven hour day and everything you will need is provided. As every snooker fan will know, Sheffield has a long heritage with the sport, hosting the World Snooker Championship at the Crucible Theatre, so where better to learn to how to play the cue?
Whether you're a total beginner or already enjoy playing snooker, these intensive one day coaching sessions in Sheffield are fantastic. All teaching is to your playing level and you will be instructed by World Snooker grade A coaches. You’ll also get a three course lunch and a presentation & photos with professionals at the club. Ronnie O'Sullivan, Ding Junhui, Peter Ebdon and Ken Doherty have all been known to practice here when in Sheffield.
Snooker coaching in Sheffield gives you the best in facilities and teaching and you will learn much faster than just practicing your cue skills on your own, making it the ideal gift for snooker fans. During the day you’ll find out all about the rules and the strategy to win games which will see you potting the reds then screwing back to pot the yellow, green, brown, blue, pink and black!
What's included in this experience?
- Your snooker experience lasts around seven hours
- A three course lunch for all participants
- Fully qualified snooker coaches will give you a brief history and theories of snooker
- One to one tuition according to your playing level
- Practice sessions
- Presentation of certificated and a photo call with resident professional players
- All equipment needed is provided
Who is the experience suitable for?A
• Minimum age for learning to play snooker at this venue is 10 years old
• Under 16s wishing to take part should be accompanied by a parent or guardian
When can I do this?A
• Seven days a week, all year round subject to availability
• The venue is sometimes unavailable due to hosting tournaments
Where can I do this?A
A state of the art snooker academy in Sheffield within the Sheffield United Football Club complex.
Can I bring spectators?A
• Up to four friends and family are welcome to come along watch
• Lunch is included for the participants only, spectators can also buy food on the day
• The centre has excellent facilities and is a state of the art snooker academy
How does this work?A
All you have to do is pay for the experience and we’ll send a voucher through the post, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
What about insurance?A
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.