- Improve your potting on this snooker-skills day
- One-to-one tuition from a World Snooker-accredited coach
- Learn all about the history of the game and the equipment used
- Lunch and certificate presentation are included
- £99 per person
Up your game and get professional tips on our snooker-coaching day in Sheffield. With a fully qualified World Snooker-approved instructor guiding you one-to-one through this classic game, you'll really take your skills to a new level. You get seven hours of coaching at the Star Snooker Academy at Sheffield United's Football Complex, and everything you need is provided. As every snooker fan will know, Sheffield has a long heritage with the sport – it hosts the World Snooker Championship at the Crucible Theatre, after all – so where better to learn how to play?
Whether you're a total beginner or already enjoy playing, these intensive sessions are tailored to your needs. You’ll also get a three-course lunch, a certificate presentation and photos with professionals at the club. Ronnie O'Sullivan, Ding Junhui, Peter Ebdon and Ken Doherty have all been known to practise here.
A recap on what's involved:
- Seven hours of tailored instruction
- A three-course lunch for all participants
- One-to-one tuition with a fully qualified snooker coach
- Learn the history and theory of the sport
- Practice sessions
- Certificate presentation and and a photo call with resident professionals
- All equipment provided
Who is the experience suitable for?A
• Minimum age for learning to play snooker at this venue is 10 years old
• Under 16s wishing to take part should be accompanied by a parent or guardian
When can I do this?A
• Seven days a week, all year round, subject to availability (the venue is sometimes unavailable due to hosting tournaments)
Where can I do this?A
The state-of-the-art Snooker Academy in Sheffield, within the Sheffield United Football Club Complex.
Can I bring spectators?A
• Up to four friends and family are welcome to come along watch
• Lunch is included for the participants only, but spectators can buy food on the day
How does this work?A
All you have to do is pay for the experience and we’ll send a voucher through the post, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
What about insurance?A
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.