- Take to the skies in an unforgettable 30 minute helicopter tour of London
- See how many famous landmarks you can spot from the sky
- This incredible tour will be aboard a powerful Bell Long Ranger helicopter
You’ll hop aboard your chopper at Elstree in Hertfordshire, from where you’ll be whisked upwards and citywards over some beautiful countryside as your 30-minute flight gets under way. Your pilot will point out landmarks old and new, including St Paul’s, Buckingham Palace, the London Eye and the Shard.
A memorable experience, and a unique opportunity to see London as you’ve never seen it before.
Who is the experience suitable for?A
• Minimum age: 6 (under-16s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
• Maximum height: 6ft 2in
• Maximum weight: 14 stone 7lb
• You should not take part if you suffer from epilepsy, vertigo or are pregnant
• Participants should be in reasonable health; any relevant disability or illness should be discussed with your GP before booking. You will need to inform the experience provider when making your booking if anyone flying has a health problem which may prevent them from taking part
• Although spectators will not be able to accompany the voucher holder during their flight, family and friends will be able to view take-off and landing
When can I do this?A
This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes for the whole experience. Your flight will last approximately 30 minutes.
How does this work?A
All you have to do is pay for the experience and we’ll send a voucher through the post, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
What about insurance?A
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
How much is postage?A
Postage is charged at £2.45