- Explore the zoo for the entire day and enjoy the diverse range of animal species and immersive exhibits
- Free daily events, demonstrations and feeding times throughout the day will bring you closer than ever to the animals
- Ticket for two adults and a child, or two adults and two children
The Zoo’s biggest and most breath-taking experience, Land of the Lions, provides state-of-the-art facilities for a breeding group of endangered Asiatic lions - of which only approximately 500 remain in the wild.You will be closer than ever before to the majestic Asiatic lions allowing big cat lovers to explore an Indian high-street, train station, crumbling lion temple and embark on a live interactive adventure. Other amazing exhibits include Europe’s only walk-through spider enclosure and BUGS – a must see for insect lovers – as well as England’s biggest penguin pool, where Humboldt penguins frolic and feed. Look down upon giraffes from the viewing platform, discover the lush pathways of the Gorilla Kingdom, and treat your younger visitors to a visit to Animal Adventure, home to meerkats, llamas and aardvarks.
Every visitor ticket is directly contributing to ZSL London Zoo’s conservation programmes and securing a future for endangered animals.
What happens on the day?A
There are over 700 species of animal at ZSL London Zoo, so be sure to allow yourselves plenty of time to see as much as possible. Inside you’ll find a range of animals and exhibits including the Tiger Territory, Gorilla Kingdom, Penguin Beach, Butterfly Paradise, Meet the Monkeys, meerkats, giraffes, birds, insects, reptile house, Rainforest Life and an aquarium. With wide windows and lush foliage throughout the zoo, you’ll feel like you’re closer than ever to the animals, making this a must-see experience for animal lovers everywhere.
ZSL London Zoo has opened its biggest and most breath-taking experience yet: Land of the Lions. Enter the crumbling ruins of an amphitheatre-style Lion Temple and see the majestic big cats roaming just metres away!
Who is the experience suitable for?A
• Adults are those 16 and over. Children are those who are 3 to 15. Under 3s go free
• Children under the age of 16 need to be accompanied by an adult
• The zoo is accessible for wheelchair users or those with walking difficulties
• Please note no dogs, bicycles, scooters, rollerskates, rollerblades or skateboards are allowed on Zoo premises. Please call before your visit if you require further details
When can I do this?A
Vouchers are valid for use from 12 February to 29 October 2017. The Zoo is open every day from 10.00, closing times may vary.
It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date as vouchers may not be extended beyond their expiration date.
You should allow a whole day for your visit. Last admission is 1 hour before the advertised closing time.
How does this work?A
All you have to do is pay for the experience and we’ll send a voucher through the post, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
What about insurance?A
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.