- Available at locations across the UK
- Fleet of 4x4s including Defender and Discovery
- Experience ditches, ruts, mounds and mud
- £59.00 per person
Have yourself a thrilling experience off-roading around the UK! We've got a whole host of locations all over the country just ready and waiting for you to step aboard an off-road vehicle and take it for a spin. And no, it doesn't matter if you've never driven an off-road vehicle before, as sessions are geared (excuse the pun!) to your driving ability.
During your tuition you will learn all about the main principles of off-road driving and experience situations such as slopes, ditches, ruts, mounds and lots of mud. You will also be taught techniques that will enable you to tackle steep hill climbs, recover from failed hill climbs and make safe descents.
The experience starts with a safety briefing and then it’s your turn to take to the wheel as you start off on a ‘training ground’ – designed to give you an insight into some of the basic off-road conditions; crossing ditches, traversing side slopes, accelerating through mud and water and tackling 40 degree downhill slopes! Then it’s onto the ‘white knuckle’ stuff – water and mud up to the bonnet as you drive through twisting, narrow terrain. By the end of your experience, no matter which UK off-roading centre you chose you will be amazed that you have just driven through terrain that previously you would have thought impassable.
What's included in this experience?
Shared 4x4 Experiences• Maximum instruction ratio is 3:1 with the driving time shared
• Taster sessions last around 1 hour with 20 minutes at the wheel
• When not driving you'll ride as a passenger in the vehicle
• Vehicles used include the the Land Rover 110 and the Land Rover Discovery however exact vehicles cannot be guaranteed